M U N I F I C E N T – a gift larger or more generous than is usual or necessary.
Monday is the start of another day, another week. The gift of one more day is more generous than any riches or rubies I could possibly receive. No ‘case of the Mondays’ here!
I am happy to share with you the recap of my week as we are all on this crazy journey called life together.
Highlight of my week: Y’all, while I was photographing some head shots in downtown…it started snowing!! Can you believe it?! It hasn’t snowed in Texas in what feels like years! I absolutely love the snow and the change of weather…so much so that it was my favorite part of this entire week. (To read more about this & see the shots from this shoot, click here)
I did this:
– Drove to OKC and back to take some Senior photos of this young man.
– PRed my front squat by 30 pounds! In the words of my coach “If you don’t believe you can do it, you won’t do it”.
– Finally was able to catch up & chat with my beautiful second shooter, Delaney.
– Did I mention its girl scout cookie season? I may or may not of devoured half a box of thin mints in one sitting…Oops!
– Successfully avoided the cold/flu that has been rampant in North Texas.
I did this by drinking lots of kombucha, water, chia seeds + water mixture, green veggie juice, electrolytes in the form of delicious blood orange Kill Cliff, exercise and trying to catch some extra Zzz’s.
I started off last week feeling under the weather, but not fully sick yet. It is truly a miracle that I was able to avoid it considering everyone around me seems to be getting it! Friends, don’t underestimate the old fashioned way of preventing it 🙂 Drink those probiotics! My favorite flavors are ‘Gingeraid’ by GT or ‘Pure Doctor’ by LIVE. So tasty!
Blessed beyond measure:
A few friends and family members have been referring people to me for photos, and I can’t tell you how grateful that makes me feel! I am so blessed that I have people in my life that believe in what I am doing and the purpose of my business.
Question for my readers: What is your favorite kind of ice cream?